Friday, September 08, 2006

Lay 7ooshik

Wednesday was a pretty cool day, football was beautiful.
France kicked Italy's ass 3-1.
Not to forget, Kuwait paid back the Aussies 2-0
thanks much to the almost impossible weather.

The 2 days ahead of Wed' I hung out with friends,
yes... we did play Halo 2 for 5+ I think all night.

Bass youm el5amees we come back to mention football and the impossible weather.
"SHEEESH."
My cousins, brother and I usually play football whenever we can.
So we did that day. It was unbelievable, and we drank so much water;
but it was fun nonetheless, as usual.
The temperature was 45 celcius, minimum I'm sure of it.
There was no breeze whatsoever.
Believe me you wouldn't want to be in that position.
Bass wanasa, football; mayabeelah.

( e9oora was taken approx. 30mins+ after
the game. Fa ti9aweraw, the whole shirt was pretty much
drenched, but by now it dried up.
For salamat e3yoonkom :P
as you can see when the shirt gets wet
symbols appear, awesome idea, yeah? ;p
there are a couple of more symbols not showing. lol)

(and here's reverse angle :P)

Excuse moi.
Gotta run now.
Dinner @ Ribeye's.

2 Comments:

Blogger MacaholiQ8 said...

Ask me about it, I'm the one who got caught up in the middle of that over-humid weather for the whole match to see Kuwait win and guess what, it wasn't really worth it. I should've watched it on TV with commentary and extremely cold bottle of Cola with a glass full of ice. I went to "diwaniya" looking like someone who just came out of "mal3ab 9aboon!". =/

I got relieved when France won and that's for sure. ;)

Saturday, September 09, 2006 12:08:00 AM  
Blogger Safi said...

I know, my cousins said they should've used the 2kd to go to the cinema abraklohom. :P

But yeah they had spectacular goals since... ages.

Oh and I did watch it on TV, 1st half only. Then switched to see the whole match between France and Italy. Drank 2 bottles of coke. lol
El7amdillah! ;P

Quick comment though, welcome. ;D

Saturday, September 09, 2006 12:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home