Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Kuwaiti derby... riiiight

I just like to point out that this is no way in calibre of the last entry, that was about superior pro' soccer, and this is about hobby-like soccer. I think I would've enjoyed watching myself play with friends football; but anyway...
ElQadsiya vs. ElArabi game today was suppose to be a soccer game, but instead it was full of nudging and kicking each other rather than THE ball. Although some players did show some heart, just some. What to expect, nothing, it was a simple game.

Another thing I noticed, usually when you have a leader you get a vice-leader, and the main purpose of this vice is to be as a back-up plan, "la gadaar allah" if anything would happen to the ruling leader. Yet during todays' match the Ameer, the weli 3ahd, and a couple of other ministers and "important" people all come together and stayed at the same spot for over 1hr and a half. Is that being cautious? And yes I know this is just regular ol' routine, but it's just a thought.
Allah howa el7afe'9.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hope said...

i saw the game today and unfortunatly my team didnt win :/

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 10:36:00 PM  
Blogger Safi said...

Welcome hope.
Hope you'll drop by again.

My bro went to the match with friends, real early.
As soon as I came back from an exam, infact, and that was 4:30-ish.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 3:16:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home