Monday, May 08, 2006

Transpiration tip top day

Transpiration is on the high today. It's warm and dry outside. Allaaah sign of the World Cup coming up!

So I had my biology exam just now, another paper. It was good.

Photo from the night before the bio test, snacking and watching soccer games; and studying(technically... reviewing) at the same time, I'm just like that. Hoping I'd catch the Arsenal final salute game, but KTV3 put all the matches except that one- THANKS! DOH!


You can see, can't you.

Recommendation to enjoy a sense of yours, download this song: Massari - Real Love
NB. I really feel like playing soccer, right.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hazolat said...

Allaaah microwave popcorn .. Allah Yhadak Bas I saw this and am gonna make me some 2nite (some Ya3ni popcorn for 3 people and 2 pepsi :-) and a good movie ..

Monday, May 08, 2006 5:50:00 PM  
Blogger Safi said...

Yah, gool allah e3afeek for reminding you how to snack right. ;P
We got a stock of popcorn, got it since a couple of months ago, since I've been staying at home more than usual, and other reasons; so people around the house have a popcorn bowl anytime.

Monday, May 08, 2006 7:11:00 PM  
Blogger Hazolat said...

allah y3afeek :-)

Wednesday, May 10, 2006 7:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home