Tuesday, May 02, 2006

KSA... in a way "6i7tay men 3aini"

Ok so let me enlighten some of you with with something new.

I read recently in an English newspaper published in Kuwait, by chance. I read a piece on how a Pakistani girl was raped by a Saudi in his car after forcing her into it, and threatening her that if she ever told anyone he'd deal with her, and he had connections whether with her familys' sponsors (who he's friends with) or in the government.

After the heinous incident, she told her sister and went into a police station. Everything back-fired on her and her sister from there on. She was jailed for a suprising period of time, over month(s), and then scheduled for deportation. Her family still works for the same sponsors.

I wonder how that guy didn't commit suicide, oh... yeah. He's a I-have-no-flicking-idea. Bleh.
And the administrive response to such a CRIME. Absolute and ultimate wtf-ingness.


And in other news, I'd like to inform you guys, that in KSA, when a foreigner gets into an accident with a Saudi, it's the foreigners fault. 'Know why? 'Cause the foreigner shouldn't be there in the first place.

Lastly I'd like to sign off on, "Uhhh, would you like fries with that?"

7 Comments:

Blogger Hazolat said...

GENERALIZE THIS

Hate saudi Arabia

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 11:14:00 AM  
Blogger Safi said...

If I could, I would; but I don't get it.
Dude... seriously, wtfridge?

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 11:59:00 PM  
Blogger Hazolat said...

I didn't get your comment either. But what i meant by mine is that how could you not see saudi Arabia as a ountry based on oppression in every way. It oppresses the publi and women .. it's against humanity.

Saturday, May 06, 2006 10:43:00 AM  
Blogger Safi said...

Well my comment was as clear as the sun in Kuwait. And you did get it, 'cause I only meant what was that suppose to mean, and you answered. Bah.

"KSA... in a way..."
I like the fact that the KSA soccer team got to the world cup.
I like how I met amazing Saudi people during 7ajj.
I like Saudi for owning MAJOR stock in the US of A.

I don't know.

So you want me to generalize to hate KSA? lol
I do see the "oppression", don't worry.

Saturday, May 06, 2006 3:45:00 PM  
Blogger Safi said...

lol come to think of it, my entry was talking about the oppression.

So I don't know how you got me coming off as not seeing the oppression. WHATSOEVER.
I mean I might as well OPPRESSION, as the title, and as the content. Hmm.

Saturday, May 06, 2006 3:49:00 PM  
Blogger Hazolat said...

ashwa u see the oppression

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 11:49:00 AM  
Blogger Safi said...

Dooood! The entry is about oppression.
Get wit' the flow!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006 1:01:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home