Monday, April 24, 2006

You think you know, but you have no idea

Wow. Hoopph. El7amdellaah. I finish a big chunk of work and I'm so glad. I worked pretty hard, I've been up 33hrs and 31mins up until now. I can't remember if I've ever done such a thing before. Excluding vacations trips though. I think I grew a moustache while working.

It's amazing actually, I feel as if yesterday and today were one day. In a weird sense. I'll try to elaborate on this minor point. Usually lets say I have my day, sleep at night, wake up and go to school. That makes the day different, somehow.
Yet, when you skip the sleep and you go from one day into the other then hypothetically lets say I go to school. I'd most probably be like, "Amigos I just saw you guys, give me a break". 'Cause of the continuouity in the mix? I guess.

Yes I did feel somwhat woozy and funny, but I recharged on some food. I remember I used to feel real dizzy and slight nausea if I tried to stretch my night up.

Usually I'd be tempted to take a good ol' nap, especially after pulling something like this. But the day is young. Entertainment time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home