Sunday, May 07, 2006

Another day

Yesterday I didn't sleep until 5am, and so when I went to sleep I was planning to sleep for 5 hours atleast. But I didn't really sleep until 6:30am, and I woke up a couple of times. Until I got a call, and I had to go to school and sign papers, so that my exams can be shipped to the UK and marked. So basically I'm real tired.

Even tired to write pending issues I feel like talking about.
-How I love Kuwait
-and how... I actually forgot what else, I'm tired.

Study or take a nap? Bah.

Oh and btw, Arsenal's Final Salute to Highbury match is today, and KTV3 has picked to put Chelsea's match. Bummer. Yet I still hope they'll put Arsenal aswell on their 2nd KTV3.
(I got Jazeera sports, but not ART; just by chance)

5 Comments:

Blogger Your Battlefield said...

hmmmm am curious what school do you go to that ships your exams...are they ap classes?!!curiousty gets the better of me sorry :P....sleep and study at the same time....study as you sleep and vice versa....i remember the sleepless nights i had months ago studying for exams first semster...ohh the nightmare ;)

Sunday, May 07, 2006 3:33:00 PM  
Blogger Safi said...

Not at all, I'm as curious as can be at times, it's all good; you ask you learn.

I got to BSK. They're IG and AS classes that get their exams shipped abroad to the UK for marking.

And about the sleeping and studying, don't worry- I'm pretty experienced about this, so I know.
But yeah sometimes you just can't do things in time all the time.

Anywho, I better go now. Do some pastpapers and hope they put Arsenals' recorded game since they didn't put it live on, Tottenham is on now though. (recorded)

Which school do you go to?

Sunday, May 07, 2006 9:52:00 PM  
Blogger Your Battlefield said...

ASK

Monday, May 08, 2006 3:16:00 PM  
Blogger Hazolat said...

Safi,

Sleep

Monday, May 08, 2006 5:54:00 PM  
Blogger Safi said...

I just woke up from a nap of a couple of hours. Doing good for myself.

No worries.

Monday, May 08, 2006 7:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home