Wednesday, April 05, 2006

The randomness in me [continued]

The randomness in me

Random facts:

- Sometimes I get the feeling I wash my hands ALOT, I do, keeping clean we say
- I love beautiful soccer play, freestyle and whatnot; JOGA BONITO!
- Kuwait is changing drastically too fast, I just hope it safe (allahoma ya7afi'9); 7areer city is gonna be big
- I hate foul-mouthed fakers who are big headed without knowing it, feel ya head?
- Recently I haven't been listening to arabic, so I went and looked for some, enjoy a sense of yours

Random questions:

- Why do some people/friends distance themselves? (afraid to confront - or just want to)
- Why are some "Kuwaitis" so racist, and picky about ethnicity even amongst other Kuwaitis, when they're most probably not so Kuwaiti themselves? (we all come from Adam & Eve, you know?)
- Why didn't the "Blue child" from Hidalgo hook up with the arabian girl?
- Did you read this?
- Was this lame?



~Until next time,
This is Safi,
Thankyou!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hazolat said...

Stop with all these random questions already and get back to your books.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006 10:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home