Saturday, January 10, 2009

What are friends for?

I always found that certain people are reluctant, or oblivious or even lazy, to maintain a friendship through means of communication. After all, communication is one of the pillars that friendship is based on. I mean friendship is a relationship- there's nothing to it, that's a given. So without communication, how is it even a relationship. I don't really like the idea that out of the two friends, one of them is the one that usually makes the calls and initiates the 'let's do this together'. It's too much to ask. It's supposed to be a mutual effort.

Even so, I tend to believe certain friendships will forever remain unshaken just because there's this 'feel right' factor to it. I mean consider this: there are occasions when one goes abroad, for say their studies, and when that person comes back the two basically pickup where they left off. That's just amazing.

4 Comments:

Blogger ZeroArk28 said...

what about two, who talks to each other every single day, seen each other face every day, even take the vacation not to be together, cause they just can't stand it, living as peer through school, then collage and even at work...

too much communication is also bad.

Sunday, January 11, 2009 10:45:00 PM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

i have that with my friends and im thankful for it

we dont have to talk everyday and when we do its like we never missed a beat !

Monday, January 12, 2009 11:50:00 AM  
Blogger Safi said...

Hmm I wonder how you guys picked up my post. After all, I'm dormant for the most part. How does it work, feeds?


Neoark: That's quite intense. I wonder how that would even be possible in this day and age- to be in it, in the grit, with a person 24/7. I would think too much of anything is (as we are told/know) isn't 'healthy'.
But still, I don't believe I was referring to "too much" communication, but rather "appropriate" communication is what it's all about.


eshda3wa: you're a familiar face (rather, nickname).
Yeah I hear ya. I believe that's what we can call a genuine relationship. Where there is no uncomfortable air lurking, nope, not in sight anyway. El7amdillah.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009 2:26:00 AM  
Anonymous Taraxovc said...

This requires taking an examination, as determined by the state you live in. Advantages of Taking Online LPN Nursing Classes Accredited Nursing Educational Training Opportunities

Sunday, November 11, 2012 2:23:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home