Friday, March 07, 2008

Guess what I experienced today

I decided to go by the Islamic Awareness booths area to greet a couple of guys, and then find myself a comfy spot to just sit down and continue a book I was reading. It only seemed a natural thing to do, since it was reasonably early and that area particularly allowed the sun rays to funnel down into 'courtyard' area.
Anyway, to the point, I happened to sit down near two girls. I tell you, from that moment on until they left my side, one of the two girls kept on giggling on and on, constantly, nonstop. It was ridiculous. I didn't know what to think of it first. But after some time, as the girl's laughter began to force its way into my story that I was reading, I just kept on saying that this somewhat made laughing a little less special. You see, I would think, like anything else, it should be in moderation if you will. Of course I'm not saying don't laugh. On the contrary, I believe one should value such an act of joy. I mean you don't go around telling people that you love them until you wear it out.
The significant thing that led me to this rant-like post is that this girl was laughing at everything!

I mean if you laugh at everything what justice can you offer to what actually deserves a chuckle or two?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

*giggles* *laughs* *chuckles*
what can i tell you, some girls are plain silly :P

Friday, March 07, 2008 2:03:00 PM  
Blogger Big Pearls said...

il the7ek mn qair sabab ..... ma ra7 akamil!

Saturday, March 08, 2008 12:18:00 AM  
Blogger eshda3wa said...

totally rite!!

Saturday, March 08, 2008 4:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home