Monday, December 29, 2008

Changes

I always thought being apprehensive towards change was foolish. But now I understand that, at times, you just can't help it- it's only natural. Of course, I speak as if abstract is my thing since that is what blogs are for after all: leaving out the specifics.

Time. Do you ever feel like time is slipping from you? Passing you? Like you're lagging off behind it? You just want to catch up.
Funny thing is, I feel that in time, yes I know it's ironic, that everything will sort itself out. No worries.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

interesting post. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did you know that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.

Monday, January 18, 2010 6:08:00 PM  
Blogger Safi said...

Why thank you. I'm not really immersed in the twitter world.

I am thinking of a new blog project though. I'm just not sure what my, if any, readers are interested in.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010 2:32:00 AM  
Anonymous Markus Dober said...

Apartments (15.5%), Healthcare REITs (13.7%) and Malls (13.5%).NextFor the next 5, please check my following article:Top 10 Best Performer Real Estate REIT Mutual Funds of 2010: Part 2Disclosure: I have no affiliation with any of these funds. The list comes from a compilation I gathered from various lists and profiles from 2011 and 2012. You can also send bonus bubbles to your friends and in this process earn a booster. A quorum president should

Thursday, January 17, 2013 10:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home