Friday, September 15, 2006

Kuwaitium

On Tuesday ARSENAL won a game! 'bout time. I knew Rosicky was pretty good
since Wenger picked him.

Rosicky+ Fabregas = ghoood midfield.

I happened to watch 'Gladiator' on MBC2 Wednesday after midnight,
movies like this make it easy to spot waste-a-time movies.

Thursday was a day out.
This store was closed. Meh.


As for today, ri7na to the cinema to watch 'Talladega Nights'. Freakin' comedic.


I like Will Farell, he's crazy.

The picture doesn't make sense, ayal habaal, where's the ball right or up?

I also spotted this in a Kuwaiti based magazine, and I can't stop but think WTFridge?
It says Janet Jackson was born in 1989... hmm, riiight.

7 Comments:

Blogger phoenix said...

Man, your tuesday was exactly like mine...except that i didn't like rosicky.
Good times huh?
I LOVE ARSENAL...:*

Saturday, September 16, 2006 5:13:00 PM  
Blogger Safi said...

I don't get it, how can you NOT like Rosicky? He got our 2nd goal.
Or is it because you didn't... uh, nevermind. =P

Saturday, September 16, 2006 5:20:00 PM  
Blogger phoenix said...

Didn't is past tense!
I do "like" him now...Lets see how he does in the Manchester game, since neither Henry or Van Persie are playing (sad face)....

Sunday, September 17, 2006 4:18:00 PM  
Blogger Safi said...

lol it's not like I couldn't figured what you meant from the way you said it.
I know the difference present or past tense, thank you. =p

And yes, me mucho excited. Keep an eye on Rosicky and Fabregas.

Sunday, September 17, 2006 4:29:00 PM  
Blogger phoenix said...

Dude the match is on! Arsenal is the S*^T... Go rosicky
I love him now!
7ada!!!! GO arsenal.....
Peace mate.


hitman1
Follow them this year too.. THEIR ON FIRE!

Sunday, September 17, 2006 7:13:00 PM  
Blogger Safi said...

hitman1,
thanks man.

phoenix,
happy happy.

Monday, September 18, 2006 12:11:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOOOOOOL janet is 17 years old :P

Monday, September 18, 2006 2:14:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home