Saturday, September 23, 2006

Ramadan ramadaaan-- Kaaareem! (blog break)


Sub7an'Allah.
Wel7amdillah allathi bala'3na hatha eshahar elkareem.
El7amdillah.

5al agool awal... shino nawi ana.
Allah esalimkom, oo yi9li7kom oo yhadeekom inshallah,
ana I'll take a hiatus kinda
a break from blogging,
lana priorities change in this holy month no doubt 'bout it.
And I wanna savour EVERY single moment.
I'm lucky I'm in Kuwait for Ramadan.
I wanna learn how to cook inshallah.

Today was great, today was awesome.
We went to the friday prayer to an opening of a mosque,
its special to me... there are reasons,
the Imam is different,
he's related.
Eshaikh Dr.Khaled Elmathkoor showed up, I like him.
To have an opening at such a time is perfecto.
At the end everyone went around congratulating, chena 3eed already.
That was good.

So for the time being I'mma keep things short and simple.

Lunchtime: I had a double rocket burger, hum yum.
Wil7amdillah.

We then went to KC, to Souq Wajif; I had to change/pick suitcases.


Where did that tower come from?
Mashallah.
-knock on wood-

@ Souq Wajif, blanket section near suitcase section


Sha5bariii, since I can remember this old demolished ruins of who knows
has been there in the middle of the Souq, laish 3ad?
Ballah yi6ee7 3ala namla aw ga6wa.
Btw, whilst I was taking the pic'... this cleaning guy posed for me to shoot,
7asafa I was concentrating on the ruins.


"-3ala miya- 3ala miya- 3ala miya-"

City life.


Another souq, Souq Sharq.
On the way back.


So we stopped at this mosque to pray le3sha, right opposite Sharq.
They've kept it well maintained, yet perserved it's history.


That's Italian icecream.
I had the guy name every single flavor thrice.
I was deciding ofcourse,
there were no labels.


Sema3na 5abar Ramadan


I said I'll come here '3asher elawa5er' inshallah.
Like no other place.


I like this house, it's really far fetched.


' embarek 3alaikom eshahar ya 7ilween '

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

3aleina o 3aleik o5ooy :)

u are lucky ur home for ramadhan.. this'll be my third time away.. sucks ass*

*gotta say as much cuss words as i can while i still got the time!

Saturday, September 23, 2006 11:13:00 AM  
Blogger Silver said...

3alaina o 3elek;)

Friday, September 29, 2006 11:14:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mmaann i fergot how the shops used to look like before fanar existed... u found the lil nook of culture in kuwait.. theyve all disappeared...

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 12:18:00 AM  
Blogger Safi said...

You're a thorough reader I suppose.
Going back to posts and posting. Nice. lol

Nook of culture? I hope you don't mean the ruins. But if its the souq okay.

Nook... what words are they feeding you there. :P

Thursday, December 14, 2006 2:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Heather said...

How Do I Use Phentermine? Researches have proved that Phentermine diet pill is effective only when there is a proper diet along with a bit of exercise scheduled in our daily routine. Give Phen375 ( Phentermine 37.5 ) immediately and find out how it's going to be good for you. Combine it with intelligent eating and training routine, incorporate it along with your present way of living. Dig in and find out if it's for you...

Wednesday, January 09, 2013 10:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home