Friday, April 09, 2010

Physical Irregularities

So, I get a call asking me out for a coffee. I say I'll pass. Though, come to think of it, if I were asked to come out for a session of football I would probably go for it.

It's funny how because of the social dimensions associated with those two separate activities define how appealing the activity is when one is sick, particularly with a cold (congestion/runny nose) and/or a cough.

Let me explain, say I say yes to either. When going for a coffee, or any other similar outing, there are etiquette issues that you become increasingly aware of. Whereas, going for football, it's a sport. Your primal side, to a degree, comes out. You're comfortable with everything physical, at least you're suppose to be. I think only people who have done this will understand. Doing sports, in moderation, while sick, can push out your symptoms for as long as the time you're playing.

I just find this all unusual to most, and non-intuitive.

4 Comments:

Blogger landeoyhca said...

Your blog is very interesting and imarks him Bmoaodfim I recommend you to my blog also teaches I let me recommend you about my blog also that teaches how to make money. I found an easy method that allows everyone make money for real! http://www.ineedmoney54654.blogspot.com

Sunday, August 14, 2011 1:23:00 PM  
Anonymous Turner said...

Nike High Heels Monster High Celebrities Jordan Heels Nike Dunk Sb High Heels Black And Pink High Heel

Saturday, November 10, 2012 6:29:00 PM  
Anonymous rsgoldget said...

It was a high risk proceed that will paid payouts, winning a warm critical wedding reception.There's no this kind of subversion in Destiny's core movement. The alterations, based on Bungie, are more refined.

Runescape 2007 Gold

Buy Runescape 2007 Gold

Monday, August 18, 2014 10:13:00 AM  
Blogger Selfless said...

I had been worried this aback bad-natured is way more affordable than cheap osrs gold torva. Is there a acumen I need to advancement and can the allegation cesspool in the aforementioned rate? Augmented torva outlays, daring akin 18+ and no skillcape perk, 83.52 coins / additional adapted from the accuse / additional cesspool rate.

So 1 hour of torva top and legs would be about 300k~ hour. (500k/hr if it is ticks instead of moments) Augmented bad-natured prices 19.4m GP upfront, +800k~ augmentors + 5.3m in all-powerful accuse to get a absolute of 25.5m/set.

It continues for 100k charges, buying runescape gold and at a lot of 1 charge/tick may be utilized. So bold 1 tick: allegation it is 16.6~ hours worth. However, a lot of humans left use it for bossing instead of slayer, so if you're bossing 1v1, or maybe not overburdened, you get added breadth out of it, so lets say 3 ticks: charge.

Thursday, January 24, 2019 9:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home