Friday, April 09, 2010

Irrelevant Politic

I'll be honest, politics is not my game. I think I find it to be some white noise in my life for the moment anyways. But, I'll contribute by sharing very general views with you.

I do believe that each person is responsible for having an opinion. If anything, that's the smallest type of appreciation for life and your freedom in it.

So here’s what I think, I’m not sure what to make of the labels “liberal” or “conservative”.
Can’t you be, say, liberal on education, and conservative on health-care reform? Or maybe be a conservative liberal or even a liberal conservative on other issues? If humans are good at anything, it is inconsistency. It’s human nature.
It’s is foolish to form an opinion before hearing the issue at hand, and liberals along with the conservatives do it all the time as if it’s their job.

4 Comments:

Anonymous injured children said...

I don't really like politics ... but i wonder why I know much about it..

Thursday, February 23, 2012 6:04:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It's in point of fact a nice and helpful piece of information. I'm satisfied that you simply shared this helpful
info with us. Please stay us up to date like this.
Thank you for sharing.
Look into my site :: www.disablecricket.com

Thursday, January 30, 2014 3:52:00 PM  
Anonymous rsgoldget said...

These are regarding particular forces the face people make since they seek to individualize their particular enthusiast.This is simply not concerning reinventing shooting video games, much since refining the person knowledge. Bungie's head to about this online game, could it be is built to enable anyone to take pleasure from the idea their unique way. Talk to any Bungie man or woman and that i ensure, they may alight this idea from the conversation's initial Thirty seconds.

Runescape 3 Gold

Gold 4 RS

Monday, August 18, 2014 10:14:00 AM  
Blogger Aakash said...

Thank you for sharing about this topic i really liked your post thank you or sharing about this topic I really liked you great post Pal!! Now Buying Dermacol Products online At Dermacol India store :-) and visit on Beauty Industry :-)

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 9:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home