Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Point of Initiation

Greetings there whoever,

Haha that sounded corny, so scratch that. I'd like to start off here. I remember coming across this blog site sometime in late 2005, through a google search where I was looking for any amusing Kuwaiti forum/blog to get by some time, no... strictly speaking to waste time ; although forums aren't really my thing. I noticed the mature blogging going around, the majority anyway. It was all interesting.
Then I forgot about the whole thing for a while. This then allowed me to rediscover this place.

So until lately I haven't started up my own blog, because of the crazy-busy days and the fact that I had a blog on another site, although I did enjoy commenting on several of the diverse selections available. The many rewarding comments people give and as well as receive got me started now.

Nonetheless, some of you may recognize me, others may not - but of course all are welcome to be here at my starting point.

Thankyou.

1 Comments:

Blogger Hazolat said...

here to say good luck, we're reading what you post, well some of it t least .. the shorted ones :P you're doing great. god bless.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006 3:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home